Find The Best Ceiling Fans in Singapore
- Most Value For Money Ceiling Fan: KDK DC Motor Ceiling Fan U48FP
- Most Well-Designed Ceiling Fan: Fanco A-Con 52 Inches Ceiling Fan
- Most Trendy DC Motor Ceiling Fan: Crestar DC ValueAIR 55 Inches Ceiling Fan
- Most Minimalistic Ceiling Fan: KDK 4 Blade 56inch Ceiling Fan R56SV
- Most Customizable Ceiling Fan: Fanztec FT-TWS-1 52 Inch Ceiling Fan
- Most Homely Looking: Fanco I-Con 48 Inch Ceiling Fan
- High-End Looking Ceiling Fan: Acorn Intaglio DC-159 52 inch Ceiling Fan
- Best Smart Fan At Affordable Price: PO ECO DC Motor Ceiling Fan
- Most Stylish Fan: Decco Sydney 54 inches DC Motor Ceiling Fan
- Fan With Free Installation: Eco-Airx DC Ceiling Fan
- Most Energy Efficient Fan: Kaze Quinto KZ05 Ceiling Fan
- 60 Inches Ceiling Fan with Spring Singapore Safety Mark: KDK T60AW DC Motor Ceiling Fan
- Highly Powered Ceiling Fan: Amasco Wale 52 Inches Ceiling Fan
- Best Fan To Be Used in Confined Spaces: Elmark Aircraft A8 Ceiling Fan
- Ceiling Fan with Digital Inverter: Kaze KZ-03 40 Inch Ceiling Fan
- 6 Speed Reversible Fan: AMASCO Fanta 46 Inches DC Motor Ceiling Fan
- Extremely Affordable and Customizable Ceiling Fan: Fanco FFM3000 Ceiling Fan
- Highly Efficient and Powerful Ceiling Fan: Samaire Fanniti SA483 48 Inches Ceiling Fan
Given’s Singapore’s insanely hot climate, it is everyone’s desire to have a strong ceiling fan at home. Ceiling fans are way more powerful than typical portable fans or standing fans because they are able to cover a bigger surface area.
Before you decide to obtain a ceiling fan, it is important to compare the best ones around. We have gone ahead to review 18 of the best ceiling fans in Singapore to cool your home down!
#1. KDK DC Motor Ceiling Fan U48FP
Sense N Bedeck | S$399.00
Most Value For Money Ceiling Fan:
- Has LED Light integrated with the fan
- Smooth and strong airflow provided
- LCD Wireless Remote Controller
- Safety fuse in place to prevent overheating or power surge
- Offers up to 9 speeds
- Falling of blade prevention mechanism
- 1-year local warranty with KDK
Arguably one of Singapore’s most respected brands in the ceiling fans market, KDK offers an amazing fan that integrates both lighting and fan as one.
Equipped with a modern design, this ceiling fan provides strong airflow and offers up to 9 speeds for you to choose from.
Besides being suitable for all homes such as HDB, Condominiums and landed properties, the 48-inch ceiling fan comes with a 1-year local warranty registered with KDK themselves. This gives you a peace of mind shall there be any troubles that arise after the first year of purchase.
#2. Fanco A-Con 52 Inches Ceiling Fan
Goodgreens | S$299.00
Most Well-Designed Ceiling Fan:
- Ultra Silent Motor
- Comes with Remote Control
- Maximum Air Delivery
- Option to install light or no light
- 1 Year Warranty for parts
- Lifetime warranty for motor
Not every Singaporean would have heard of Fanco. But do you know that this brand Fanco has been established since 1998?
With more than 20 years of experience and 325 customers who recommended this fan, Fanco offers an extremely affordable fan bound to cool your home.
You are also given the option to install the light kit, depending on the requirements of your home.
Besides, the fan has a vintage look that gives it a classy yet elegant exterior that is bound to impress.
#3. Crestar DC ValueAIR 55 Inches Ceiling Fan
Regis Ace – Lights And Bath | S$399.00
Most Trendy DC Motor Ceiling Fan:
- 5 Blade Fan
- 6-Speed Fan
- Comes with Remote Control
- Light Kit Comes with Three Colours
Crestar’s wooden fan offers an extremely trendy look to your living room.
The LED lighting also comes in three colours. You can adjust the type of light you desire depending on your mood.
If you are looking for a trendy-looking fan, along with a strong and powerful fan to cool down your home, the Crestar DC ValueAIR 55 Inches Ceiling Fan is a good fit.
#4. KDK 4 Blade 56inch Ceiling Fan R56SV
Cost Plus | S$399.00
Most Minimalistic Ceiling Fan:
- Suitable for apartments with low ceiling
- 4 Blades Design
- Strong PPG Blade Makes Fan More Durable
- 3D Blade delivers smooth and powerful airflow
Whenever any Singaporean hear of the KDK brand, we are automatically inclined to trust the brand.
This 56-inch ceiling fan is no exception. Armed with a 1/f Yuragi function, the fan can offer a comfortable nature breeze.
The fan is also extremely safe as it comes with a cut-off safety device. With Silver and White colours to choose from, the fan is superb for a comfortable living room that requires cool air.
#5. Fanztec FT-TWS-1 52 Inch Ceiling Fan
Mega Discount Store | S$399.00
Most Customizable Ceiling Fan:
- DC Brushless Motor
- Can select between 2, 3 or 4 blades
- 6 selections of speeds
- Option to add in LED Light Kit
- Light comes in Warm, Cool and White
The FT-TWS-1 fan is a highly customizable fan. You get to select between you want a ceiling fan equipped with the light kit or without.
Next, choose between three colours. They are namely Rosewood, Pinewood, and Graywood.
Furthermore, you can choose between 2 blades, 3 blades or 4 blades.
Additionally, you can choose between 3 lights once the fan is in operation. They are warm light, cool light, and white light.
If you are looking for a fan that can be highly customized to meet the unique needs of your home, the Fanztec FT-TWS-1 would be your prime choice!
#6. Fanco I-Con 48 Inch Ceiling Fan
Sense N Bedeck | S$260.00
Most Homely Looking Ceiling Fan:
- Lifetime warranty on motor
- 1 Year warranty on parts
- Ultra Silent Fan Motor
- Maximum Air Delivery
- ABS Fan Blades that do not rust
This amazing looking fan ensures that you would have a comfortable time at home without the distracting noise from the fan.
Equipped with an Ultra Silent Fan Motor, gone are the days of the whirling noise from the ceiling fan.
The 48 inches blades are ABS Fan Blades that are anti-rust. You never have to worry about an ugly looking fan!
If you are considering to purchase a reasonably priced fan, The Fanco I-Con 48 inches ceiling fan is definitely a good buy!
#7. Acorn Intaglio DC-159 52 inch Ceiling Fan
DIYovation | S$260.00
High-End Looking Ceiling Fan:
- Energy Saving DC Fan built with DC Motor
- Sleek and Simple Design
- 3 x ABS Acrylic Blades
- 6 Speeds with forward and reverse functionality
- Perfect for living room and dining area
This boutique brand offers a 52 inch at an extremely affordable price range.
If you are looking for a fan with a sleek and simple design that conserves energy, this fan is a perfect fit.
You might also be wondering what is the purpose of the reverse functionality of the fan.
The reverse functionality is for usage when you turn on the air conditioner. It allows the wind to be propelled towards the ceiling so that the room can enjoy the cool air coming from the air conditioner.
#8. PO ECO DC Motor Ceiling Fan
Regis Ace – Lights And Bath | S$459.00
Best Smart Fan At Affordable Price:
- Smart Fan that can be connected to Wi-Fi
- Allows for voice control by Google Home and Alexa
- Extremely Efficient DC Motor to conserve energy
- Operates quietly without noise
- Allows for reverse airflow
- Many sizes available: 36 inches, 43 inches, 46 inches, 52 inches, and 56 inches
Homegrown brand PO Eco Fan was established in 1987 as a lightnings provider. Subsequently, the business started to venture into building fans and today, produce in-house manufactured ceiling fans and LED Lights.
I personally own two PO Eco Ceiling Fans, and so far I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.
What’s exciting about this fan is that it can be connected to Wi-Fi, which allows for voice control.
Furthermore, the fan can operate silently without the noise of the motor.
If you are looking to buy a smart fan for your home without having to break the bank, the PO Eco Ceiling Fan makes for a great choice.
#9. Decco Sydney 54 inches DC Motor Ceiling Fan
Goodgreens | S$599.00
Most Stylish Fan:
- Premium Copper Grade DC Motor
- 3 x 54 inches ABS Blades
- 3 Lamp Colours (Cool/Warm/White)
This stylish looking 54 inches ceiling fan fits well in every living room. With 4 colours to choose from, namely, GM, Bamboo, Oak and White, you will definitely find a fitting colour that matches the theme of your home.
Every modern ceiling fan these days come with a light kit in place. The Decco Sydney 54 inches ceiling fan is no exception. With the option to toggle between Cool light, Warm light, and White light, the fan is able to give your home your desired ambiance.
#10. Eco-Airx DC Ceiling Fan
lightings.com.sg | S$545.00
Fan With Free Installation:
- Lifetime motor warranty
- 2 Years Onsite Warranty for parts
- Energy Saving DC Motor Fan
- Handcrafted Wooden Blades
- Rust Proof
- Providing 100% Wind Assurance
As a fan that has been designed in Singapore, the Eco-Airx DC Ceiling fan has every functionality a Singaporean would ever need.
With a lifetime warranty on the motor and an Energy Saving DC Motor, you will enjoy 80% up to savings on electricity consumption.
The wooden blades of the Eco-Airx DC Ceiling Fan are also handcrafted, ensuring top quality for the blades.
Eco-Airx also goes on to offer 100% wind assurance for the fan, confident that their ceiling fan will be able to cool your home down!
#11. Kaze Quinto KZ05 Ceiling Fan
L-Win Lighting Gallery | S$799.00
Most Energy Efficient Fan:
- EEDC Motor Optimized for Performance
- Metal Alloy Body along with Aerofoils Polycarbonate
- 5 Aerofoils in total
- iSense technology automatically detects optimized performance for the fan
Taking into consideration environmental factors, the Kaze Quinto KZ05 was designed to ensure that the energy consumption was kept to a minimum.
With their proprietary Energy Efficient Direct Current motor, the fan is capable of saving around 80% of energy consumption.
Furthermore, the iSense technology is able to automatically recognize the current state of the room to instinctively optimize the fan’s performance to cool the room.
If you have more budget to spare for your fan, the boutique Kaze Quinto KZ05 would be a good fit.
#12. KDK T60AW DC Motor Ceiling Fan
Cost Plus | S$999.00
60 Inches Ceiling Fan with Spring Singapore Safety Mark:
- SPRING Singapore’s Consumer Protection
- Lightweight, low power consumption
- 3D Blade ensures stronger airflow
- 1st KDK Fan with DC Motor
- 1 Year Warranty by KDK
As KDK’s first ceiling fan that adopted the DC motor, the KDK T60AW boasts 5 60 inch blades.
With an Auto mode that enables the fan to sense the temperature in the room, the fan can dynamically adjust its speed according to the temperature in the room.
Using a PPG blade material for extra durability, the blades will be less prone to wear and tear.
#13. Amasco Wale 52 Inches Ceiling Fan
Goodgreens | S$499.00
Highly Powered Ceiling Fan:
- Save 70% to 95% worth of energy
- 6 Speed Reversible Fan
- Uses 3D PC Blade for maximum airflow
Amasco may typically be less popular among Singaporeans.
However, they do deliver extremely good ceiling fans with top performance. While using an upgraded version of the motor, the Amasco Wale 52 Inches Ceiling Fan has greater power for their airflow.
With the classy design along with a DC Brushless Motor, this ceiling fan will be able to cool your apartment in a short period of time!
#14. Elmark Aircraft A8 Ceiling Fan
Goodgreens | S$599.00
Best Fan To Be Used in Confined Spaces:
- AC Motor 18 Inches Ceiling Fan
- 3 Adjustable Angles
- 110 Degree oscillating function
- Comes with remote control
Coming number 14 on our list, we have a fan that is to be used in the kitchen and confined spaces.
We all know the pain that we have if we are cooking in the kitchen but are sweating buckets due to the immense heat.
That is why it is important to have a fan to ventilate the kitchen when you are preparing food for your family. This Elmark Aircraft A8 is a perfect fit for places with confined spaces.
Be sure to check the Elmark Aircraft A8 if you need measures to cool yourself down while working in the kitchen!
#15. Kaze KZ-03 40 Inch Ceiling Fan
Mega Discount Store | S$629.00
Ceiling Fan with Digital Inverter:
- Minimalist Exterior design
- LED Module with matching design aesthetics
- Illumination with the lowest possible energy consumption
- 3-Tone colours (Day, Warm and Cool)
Efficient Direct Current (EEDC) Motor, your energy consumption is optimized to the max. EEDC ensures that you consume the lowest possible amount of energy.
#16. AMASCO Fanta 46 Inches DC Motor Ceiling Fan
Goodgreens | S$419.00
6 Speed Reversible Fan:
- DC Brushless Motor
- Saves up to 95% Energy
- 6 Speed Fan that allows reversed direction
- 3D – PC Blade
Amasco’s Fanta boasts a 6-speed reversible fan that could spin up to 245 rounds per minute!
If that is not enough to give you the breeze you need, then what is?
With the option to install the ceiling light to be attached on your fan, you are able to enjoy 3 kinds of lighting at the convenience of pressing a button on your remote control.
With more than 63 customer reviews raving for the fan, the fan is an optimal choice for customers who are on a tight budget but want a high-quality ceiling fan.
#17. Fanco FFM3000 Ceiling Fan
Regis Ace – Lights And Bath | S$165.00
Extremely Affordable and Customizable Ceiling Fan:
- Lifetime warranty on motor
- 1 year warranty on parts
- More than 593 positive reviews from customers
With 3 colours to select from, namely black, silver and white, you get to select whether you want a remote control to be added to the mix. If you opt for the remote control, it comes at an additional $65.
Besides, you get to choose whether you want to add a light to the ceiling fan as well. This extremely customizable and vintage-looking fan is a good option if you are on a tight budget.
*Prices may subject vary from different suppliers.
#18. Samaire Fanniti SA483 48 Inches Ceiling Fan
Sense N Bedeck | S$299.00
Highly Efficient and Powerful Ceiling Fan:
- Anti-Rust Fan Blades
- Built-in LED Light
- Silent Motor
With many designs to choose from , Samaire Fanniti’s SA483 offers a wide selection of choices and colours to suit your home’s interior design.
Besides, the fan is also highly efficient while being eco-friendly at the same time. You will be getting a fan that is not only environmentally friendly but also highly cost efficient!
The motor and water heating element are also extremely durable and effective, ensuring that you have a fan that is quiet during the fan’s operation.
FAQs About The Best Ceiling Fans in Singapore
KDK, Fanco, Elmark and AeroAir are popular brands if you are looking for ceiling fans in Singapore.
It depends on your needs. With more blades, your fan is generally less noisy. However, it will be less cooling as well.
If your ceiling height is higher, make sure that you have a more powerful fan.
DC fans use less electricity as compared to AC fan models. Unfortunately, AC fans are connected directly to power sources, resulting in more noise.